Presenting: “The Cones of Dunshire.” A brand new gaming experience.
Eight to twelve players:
- two wizards
- a maverick
- the arbiter
- two warriors — you can play with just one warrior but it’s way worse
- a corporal
- A ledgerman. The ledgerman just keeps score. And he wears this hat
The goal is to accumulate cones:
- four cones wins.
- To get cones you need to build a civilization.
That’s where the Spirit Cards come in:
- You can use the cards, on any roll ( on any roll) to get city points.
- You can trade in twelve city points for one cone — or, and here’s the twist, you can use eight city points to prevent the warriors from scavenging (which is 8 points)
[more to come later]
The challenge play
- It’s basically the game in reverse!
- The maverick should be able to trade lumber for agriculture credits!
We have no words. JUST WATCH this deleted scene.
"I know this is a dire situation but I swear to God this is like a crazy sex fantasy for me."